Sunday, March 30, 2008

Welcome to my Blog!

Whether you are a casual weekend runner or die hard marathoner logging a hundred plus miles a week, you already know that running is just as much mental as it is physical. This blog focuses on mental side of running. Specifically, how runners can develop the mental skills to run faster, stronger, and longer smashing PRs and finishing feeling strong and with a smile on your face.

With each post, I will share the mental skills and strategies I have learned throughout my experiences as a coach, sport psychologist, and most importantly a runner.

So what percentage of your running performance is in your head? Log your vote in the survey to the right!

----Luis

3 comments:

TNT Jim said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

Dawn said...

Hi Honey! It'll be great!

Unknown said...

Interesting blog. So, where do you coach? I just added you to my list of New York City running blogs at RunYourCity.com. I really like the concept and I think the other bloggers I've linked to will find this interesting.